Sunday, November 12th.
9am Pineda || 10am Cocoa West
We are so excited that you are participating in our Chili and Pie contests! We are going to have such an amazing time together. All Chili and Pie we be served up for everyone to enjoy together! Check out the details below!
Chili Cook Off
- Bring your chili in a crockpot Sunday, November 12th 30 minutes before service starts. Along with a ladle for your chili. Bring to the designated location. (Cocoa: Kitchen, Pineda: Commons)
- A Guest service team member will take your chili and give you a number for your chili. Provide the name of your chili as you turn it in.
- We will be providing all the toppings for chili for everyone. If you have specific toppings you want for your chili you can bring those to have by your chili for the contest.
Voting will work on a rating system of: good, great, no thanks. Everyone will have the option of voting for each chili and then casting their vote. The votes will be calculated and a winner will be chosen. There will be a prize for the winner! Have fun!!
- Bring your pie Sunday, November 12th 30 minutes before service starts. Along with a pie server. Bring to the designated location. (Cocoa: Kitchen, Pineda: Commons)
- A Guest service team member will take your pie (specify if it needs refrigerated) and give you a number for your pie. Provide the name of your pie as you turn it in.
Each pie will be judged by 3 different categories: Best Looking, Best Tasting, and Most Creative. Three different judges will choose the winner. Have fun!!