We have set our hearts to be a people of prayer with great intention in 2018. Our rally cry is simple, “Pray First.” In every situation, whether good or bad, we will pray before we act. Many times people act first and then want God to bail them out of that situation, but prayer should be our first response, not our last resort.
-Pastor Ryan Alonso
21 Days of Prayer will start on Wednesday, August 1st. During the 21 days we encourage you to set aside time each day to pray specifically for the church family. We will also host 3 special prayer events simultaneously at each of our campuses. We will then, as an expression of faith, celebrate God hearing and answering our prayers with a Night of Worship. Check out all the dates below! Lastly, be sure to sign up to get event reminders and encouragement via text.
- Saturday, August 4th at 9am (Pineda and Cocoa West)
- Saturday, August 11th at 9am (Pineda and Cocoa West)
- Saturday, August 18th at 9am (Pineda and Cocoa West)
Night Of Worship
- Thursday, August 23rd at 7:00pm (Pineda)
- Slow and Low Food Truck available at 5:30pm (purchase)
- Free Games and Bounce Houses
- Special service for CL Kidz (5th grade and below)
Get Reminders for Upcoming Prayer Events
21 Days of Prayer
Fill out the form to receive our text alerts.